Post-Doctoral Fellow in Psychology
We are looking for a post-doctoral fellow in Psychology to join our practice in the Fall of 2021. Services include treatment of adults, children, adolescents, couples and families, as well as psychological assessment. This is a one-year, W-2 employee position. Our ideal candidate is a versatile post-doctoral fellow with experience in providing multicultural services and trauma-informed care. Drs. Serrata and Hurtado will provide supervision for this position. If you are interested, please send a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. In your letter of interest, please include (a) reason for your interest in working at prickly pear therapy & training, (b) your clinical specialization areas, and (c) your hours availability and preferences.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Doctoral Degree (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) in Clinical, Counseling, or School Psychology
- Must have experience in providing psychological assessments and evaluations
- APA-accredited internship
- Skilled in the use of software applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Drive, etc.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred