Drs. Serrata and Hurtado are experts in their specialty areas and offer consultation and training to various entities including individual professionals or professional groups, such as non-profit organizations, health organizations, and specialty clinics.
Consultation and training topics are generally related to culturally-responsive and trauma-informed services. However, Drs. Serrata and Hurtado can provide expertise in the following areas:
- Latina/o Mental Health
- Strength-Based Approaches to Practice
- Trauma-informed healing
- Culturally-based healing
- Culturally-adapted interventions
- Creating Trauma-Informed Organizational Systems
- Cultural Responsiveness Training
- Supporting Change Makers or Heal the Healer
- Adolescent Mental Health
- Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Teen Dating Violence
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.